…”A cord of three strands is not quickly broken”
3 Strands meets on the 3rd Saturday of the month at 6:00pm
Please note there will not be a meeting on December 21, 2019 meeting will resume on January 18, 2020
“Grace Filled Marriage 2”
GRACE FILLED MARRIAGE 2
TIM KIMMELPractical solutions to sticky situations in your marriage.No matter what shape your marriage is in, this study’s for you. Grace makes a good marriage better, more fun, more of a picture of Christ and the church. And better than any other solution, grace rescues a marriage when it’s in trouble. You’ll love the Grace Filled Marriage Part 2 Video Study as you other couples dig deeper and discuss hot topics including:
- Giving Grace its Rightful Place
- Fighting Graciously
- A Grace Filled Money Makeover
- Grace Filled Generosity
- In-laws and Outlaws
- Caution: Kids can be Dangerous to your Marriage
- Dealing with the Ghosts in your Bed
- The Legacy of Your Marriage
The Grace Filled Marriage Part 2 Video Study picks up where Part I left off with its foundational teaching on how to make grace that active ingredient of your marriage.
Our Biblical Foundation:
Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. Ecclesiastes 4:12 NIV
Ecclesiastes 4:12 demonstrates that when Jesus is the focal point of relationships, they become much stronger. In a society that is constantly demeaning marriage and its God-centered design, individuals and couples need to be strengthened by the Word of God and the Holy Spirit in order to persevere and demonstrate His love to the world.
The vision and function of the “3 Strands” Marriage Ministry is to support engaged and married couples in their relationship with each other – and with the Lord, always keeping Jesus as the focus – the center “STRAND”. We have found that as couples grow closer to God, individually and jointly, they will also grow closer to one another.
- We will assist couples by pointing them toward Scripture and encouraging them to apply Biblical instruction as the basis for building and strengthening their marriages.
- We will accomplish this through regular meetings, bible teaching, times of fellowship, events and activities.
- We will develop counseling teams who will provide biblical pre-marital and post-marital counseling.
- We will give couples support and instruction from God’s Word. Although we will be using various resources as teaching tools, the Bible is the only resource needed to maintain a solid, Spirit-filled marriage. We will encourage couples who want a strong, Christ-honoring marriage to seek God in prayer and be obedient to His Word.
It is our prayer that this ministry can communicate Biblical principles to couples. As they apply these standards to their lives, they will better understand God’s sovereign plan for them as individuals and couples.
And bring Him glory as they accomplish His will within their relationship.
For more info please contact the ministry at email@example.com